In the spirit of fine craftsmanship, Howard Printing approaches each printing project — no matter how large or small — with careful attention to detail. We make every effort to give you a finished product of superior quality.
We continually invest in our printing capabilities so that we can provide our clients with several key benefits, such as:
• Enhanced full-color quality
• Competitive pricing
• Greater flexibility for quick turn-around
• Capacity for both high and low quantities
We offer both on-demand digital printing and the more traditional offset printing. (See our newsletter article "When is Digital Printing the Better Choice for My Project?".) Digital printing can be the perfect solution for small quantities of one to 500, giving our clients an option for high-impact color printing at affordable pricing for short runs. With our new digital color output device, we can provide accurate, consistent, toner-based color on coated and uncoated text and cover weight paper for such projects as: business cards, postcards, rack cards, flyers, brochures, stitched booklets (up to 200 numbered pages), and small posters (13x19 inches maximum; 12x18 for bleeds).
We continue to offer 1- to 4-color offset printing and off-line dry varnish on sheet-fed Heidelberg and Ryobi presses, with a computer-to-plate system. Some features of our offset printing equipment include:
• Fully automatic perfecting device, enabling us to run two ink colors simultaneously on both sides of the press sheet (a great advantage when printing newsletters or brochures, for example!).
• Computerized control center, allowing us to automatically adjust and record ink settings to ensure closer reproduction on reprint orders.
• High-pile delivery as the printed sheets come off the press, giving us greater speed and flexibility in producing jobs.
• A maximum press sheet size of 14.5 x 20.47, which translates to 14.17 x 19.75 for jobs with bleeds and to 13.78 x 19.75 with jobs being perfected.
We are happy to help you with any project and encourage you to bring in your ideas early to discuss how they will best translate to print. As we have mentioned, it is important to all of us here at Howard Printing to have happy and satisfied clients so that you will want to do business with us again and again. Rely on us to offer expert advice on paper, ink, and printing options. If we ever feel a job is out of our range, we tell you rather than produce a product that doesn’t fit your needs or meet our high standards.