Estimate or Job
- Upload Files
We here at Howard Printing always welcome your calls, emails, and personal or “virtual” visits to our office. Our office hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Listed below are the various ways you can contact us. Plus, find us on Facebook and Twitter:
Howard Printing, Inc.
Mailing address: PO Box 996, Brattleboro, VT 05302
Street address: 14 Noahs Lane, Brattleboro, VT 05301
New England Showcase Real Estate Magazine
President / Owner
Marketing Manager / Principal
Please note that our street address was changed in the fall of 2005 from 695 Putney Road to 14 Noahs Lane. Our physical location did not change, just our mailing address per a new requirement by the U.S. Postal Service.
"I've been very impressed with your attention to detail and responsiveness. Having been in this business for 30 years, I can tell you that not many suppliers are as conscientious as you've been. I appreciate that A LOT!!"
- Jim T.
"In terms of your professionalism, attention to detail, creativity, rapid response, and high quality results, you bat 1,000 every time. How do you do it?"
- Andrea S.
"It is a joy to work with all of you! Thank you for all you do for us."
- Helen M.
"I can always count on you folks to do a good job."
- Dave C.
"I appreciate each of you working with me to accommodate word changes, new pictures and other odds and ends. Already, I have been receiving many compliments on the report and have you to thank for making it 'look better!'"
- Karyn C.
|Driving Directions to Howard Printing, Inc.
Our office is located at 14 Noahs Lane (formerly known as 695 Putney Road),
Brattleboro, Vermont 05301.
Click Here For Printable Directions With Map
From Interstate 91 North or South
- Follow I-91 to Vermont Exit 3 (Brattleboro/Route 5 North & South/Route 9 East to Keene).
- At the roundabout, head south (to your right) on Route 5/Putney Road.
- Follow Putney Road through 3 traffic lights. (At first light is a Kentucky Fried Chicken on your left, at second light is a Hannaford's on your right, and at third light is a Staples on your right.)
- After the third light, watch for the Sunoco gas station on your left. We are the very next left-hand turn (Noahs Lane) immediately past the Sunoco station.
- You will be able to see a green-and-white Howard Printing, Inc., sign next to the road.
- When you turn onto Noahs Lane (which is shared with Sanel, the veterinary clinic, Fastenal, and Putney Road Redemption), you will see the Howard Printing/New England Showcase facility on the left. It is a one-story, yellow building. Plenty of free, off-street parking is available in front of the building. Come right in the front glass door.
From the East
- Follow Route 9 West to Brattleboro, Vermont.
- At the roundabout, head south (to your left) on Route 5/Putney Road.
- See the above directions, starting with #3.
From the West
- Follow Route 30 to Brattleboro.
- After passing by the Brattleboro Retreat campus and the Brattleboro Common on your left, you will come to a stop sign.
- From this stop sign, it is approximately 1.5 miles to Howard Printing/New England Showcase.
- Proceed straight, following signs for Route 5 North/Route 9 East.
- Move over into the left lane to make a U-turn in front of Wells Fountain to head North on Route 5. (If you stay in the right lane, you would head straight onto Main Street.)
- Immediately get in the right lane to follow Route 5 North/Putney Road.
- You will pass a church on your right and several houses on either side, and then you will cross a bridge where the West River and Connecticut River meet.
- You are still following Route 5 North/Putney Road. You will pass Friends of the Sun and Goodyear Tire on your left, and then People's United Bank on your right.
- After you pass People's United Bank, watch for the Sherwin Williams paint store sign on your right. Soon after you will see a Sanel auto parts sign and a veterinary clinic sign on your right -- turn right immediately onto Noahs Lane. Howard Printing/New England Showcase shares the lane with Sanel, the veterinary clinic, Fastenal, and Putney Road Redemption. (You will be able to see a green-and-white Howard Printing, Inc., sign just at the other side of the driveway.)
- Come down the drive and you will see the Howard Printing/New England Showcase facility on the left. It is a one-story, yellow building. Plenty of free, off-street parking is available in front of the building. Come right in the front glass door.
If you would like to upload a file that is under 200mb, please contact us at 802-254-3550 for the username and password. Then click the link below.
Please Note: This option may not work for everyone. The individual file upload limitation is 200 mb. If your file fails to upload, it is exceeding the capicity allowed. Please see the information below on how you can send a large file to us using FTP.
For files larger than 200 mb:
We have a file upload system that requires you to have your own FTP software program.
We recommend using one of the following.
Fetch (free trial, with option to buy)
WS_FTP (free trial, with option to buy)
If you are unfamiliar with obtaining or using FTP programs, we would be happy to guide you through the process.
Also, please note that if you ever need to review a PDF proof that is too large for us to email to you, we offer a file download service via your web browser that does not require you to have your own FTP program. Please contact us for more information.
We hope you always feel free to contact us with any questions. We are here to assist you!
|Howard Printing, Inc., of Brattleboro, Vermont, is a full-service commercial printing company providing offset
and digital printing, wide-format printing, graphic design, computer-to-plate prepress technology,
variable data printing, mailing services, and bindery and finishing services. Howard Printing is also the publisher
of the New England Showcase real estate magazine and two Vermont coloring books.
Home | About Us | Service | Design | Portfolio | Print | Bindery | Wide Format
Contact Us | Request an Estimate or Job | Upload File | News | Newsletter | Green | Careers | Useful Resources
Links | FAQs
Howard Printing, Inc., P.O. Box 996, Brattleboro, VT 05302-0996 • Tel: (802) 254-3550 • Fax: (802) 257-1453
Feedback| Site Map | Terms and Conditions | Privacy
© 2017 Howard Printing, Inc. • www.howardprintinginc.com • All Rights Reserved.